Fishing at Lowfields
We have eight lakes in total varying from approximately 0.25 acres to 1.5 acres and from 3ft to 6ft in depth. Two of our lakes, Lodge and Willow, are over 300 years old and provide a picturesque feature of the park with plenty of swims. All our lakes have been designed and are maintained with the pleasure angler in mind, and are well stocked. The margins of the waters are well planted with rush, flag iris and reed.
We have for many years specialised in offering fishing as one of the main attractions in the holiday park environment, and with the maturity and beauty of the natural surroundings, there’s no better place to come to fish than at Lowfields. Fishing at Lowfields is the perfect way to unwind and really enjoy your leisure time.
Please see below for details of what fish you are likely to catch and on which lakes:
- Lodge Lake – Carp (Ghost, Mirror, Common, Ornamental to 18lb), Crucian Carp, Large Bream, Skimmers, Roach, Perch and Tench
- Willow Lake – Carp (Mirror & Common to 23lb), Crucian Carp, Bream, Roach, Perch and Tench
- Grange Lake – Carp (4-5lb), Bream, Skimmers, Tench, Roach and Perch
- Silver Fish Lake – Bream, Tench, Skimmers, Perch, Roach, Rudd and Golden Rudd
- Eagle Lake – Carp (Ghost, Mirror, Common, Ornamental to double figures), Bream, Skimmers, Roach, Tench and Perch
- Stock Pond – Bream, Skimmers, Carp (4-5lb), Roach and Perch
- South Lake – Carp (to 18lb), Bream, Roach, Perch and Rudd
- Irrigation Lake – Carp (to double figures), Large Bream, Skimmers, Roach, Perch, Rudd and Tench
Our nearest fishing tackle shops are both in Lincoln and are suppliers of all leading brands of tackle and bait. If you wish to contact them before you arrive, please telephone 01522 567090 for Fan tackle tastic (formally Castaways), or 01522 684464 for Ted Burks.